Features of ESE
- Our editors are native English speakers
- Our editors are expert scientists with PhDs
- Our editors have >10 years postdoc experience
- No freelance editors
- Manuscripts published in >400 journals
- Clients in >40 countries
- Client retention rate of >95%
- Transparent pricing policy
- Volume discounts of up to 10%
- Guaranteed editing quality
- Comprehensive feedback about editing
- Assured privacy, data security, and reliability
- Professional, friendly communications
- Rapid replies to emails; the red box above gives the current response time (if your browser's cache is refreshed)
- Company operating for >20 years
- No marketeers or other noneditors employed
- Website designed and coded by us, so no cookies, tracking, or malware
The editors who work on your documents possess the following qualifications and experience:
They are native English speakers with PhDs in science or engineering from long-established universities of international standing.
They have performed grant-funded scientific research in both academic (university) and clinical (hospital) environments, mainly in the UK but also in Europe.
They have run their own research groups at UK universities, whilst employed as permanent (tenured) academic staff members.
They have acted as referees for a dozen different peer-reviewed journals, including the top multidisciplinary journal Nature, and for research proposals submitted to government and private funding bodies in the UK and the USA.
Their own scientific research has appeared in dozens of different specialist and multidisciplinary journals and books.
They have language and copy edited tens of thousands of scientific documents written by other scientists, clinicians, and engineers.